PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY. By accessing or using this Site in any manner, you agree to be bound by these Terms. This is a legally binding agreement. Each time you use the Site, you are deemed to agree to these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you should not use this Site. This Agreement may be modified at any time by Car Transport 4U. You can view the most recent version of these Terms at any time at cartransport4u.com/terms-and-conditions.
As a condition of your use of this Site, you warrant that you are 18 years of age or older. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the Site. This Site is not intended for children or any person under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect the information of anyone under the age of 18.
The transporter will not be responsible for any damages not resulting from transporter negligence.
- The customer verifies this vehicle is free of contents. The transporter disclaims any responsibility for personal belongings that are not part of the vehicle.
- No delivery time is guaranteed. All delivery days and times are only estimates of normal deliveries. Please note that delays may occur due to unforeseen events such as Acts of Nature, traffic, etc. The transporter does not agree to transport shipment in time for any particular market or event and will not be responsible for loss or damages occasioned by unavoidable delays. There are absolutely no guarantees made, expressed or implied regarding delivery dates and times.
- No auto rental will be honored (for delays, damage, or accidents).
- The transporter will not be responsible for damage caused by leaking fluids (battery acids, brake systems, cooling systems, antifreeze solutions), Acts of Nature or industrial fall-out.
- The transporter will not be responsible for damage caused by freezing of the engine, cooling system and/or batteries.
- The transporter will not be responsible for damage that results to the vehicle from tie downs breaking or tearing.
- The customer is responsible for preparing the vehicle for transport. All loose parts, fragile or protruding accessories, low hanging spoilers, etc. must be removed and properly secured. Any part of the vehicle that falls off during transport is the customer's responsibility, which also includes any damages caused by said part to any and all other vehicles involved.
- The customer is responsible for completely disarming any alarm system installed in the vehicle. The customer must provide keys to any alarm system. In the event the car alarm sounds, the transporter is required to silence the alarm by any means the transporter or transport driver deems reasonable and effective.
- The transporter will not be responsible for any mechanical function damages to include engine, transmission, rear end, motor mounts, drive trains, wiring systems, cooling systems, window motors, radios, stereo systems, power steering, air bag, brake cable or brake system, clutch cable or clutch, engine tuning, vehicle computerized systems, alarm systems, any switch, alignment or suspension, etc. (anything that is mechanical or electrical).
- The transporter will not be responsible for any exhaust system, mufflers or tail pipes. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- The transporter will not insure, nor be liable for, stone chips, dings, chips in windows or glass, that happen as a result of regular wear and tear.
- The transporter will not insure, nor be liable for, any glass which is broken, chipped or shattered during transport. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- In the event that the vehicle owner or the customer is absent, they are required to designate a person to act as their agent at the point of pick-up and/or delivery if, for any reason, they are unavailable.
- The transporter will contact the customer prior to delivery of the vehicle. It is the customer's responsibility to have the full payment, in certified funds, when the transporter's driver arrives. For purposes of pick-up and delivery, the customer agrees to meet the transporter's driver at any specified time and place as designated by the driver. Any excessive delays due to the customer failing to deliver/receive the vehicle in a reasonable amount of time (as agreed upon with the transporter and its drivers) will result in an additional charge of $50.00 per hour, payable only in cash at time of delivery. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All payments for transport must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified funds. The customer agrees that if the payment cannot be made by these methods, the vehicle will be stored at a storage facility of the transporter's choice, and all applicable fees, including, but not limited to, transport fees, tow-charges, storage fees and delivery fees, will be the responsibility of the customer.
- The customer agrees that, should this vehicle become inoperative for ANY reason while the vehicle is in the possession of the transporter (including but not limited to: lack of adequate fuel supply, battery failure, brake failure, lack of adequate fluids, etc.), a charge of $250.00 will be added to the transport fees and is collectible at the time of vehicle delivery.
- The customer agrees that their vehicle is insured, and their insurance holds primary responsibility.
- All damage claims must be submitted to the transporter with two (2) written estimates for repairs. All claims will be settled at actual cost with the transporter reserving the right to request an estimate from a repair shop of their choice.
- The customer agrees that this is the only contract between the parties governing this transport and no other agreement or contract is in effect. No claim or legal action of any kind may be initiated against the transporter's agents or the transporter's broker (if applicable). Claims for damage must be made to the transporter.
- Exceptions for damages must be noted on the Bill of Lading at time of delivery. Any claim for damage, not documented on the Bill of Lading will not be honored. All claims must be made in writing within one (1) day of delivery with a statement of specific damages claimed. All claims, subrogation, litigation or legal action must have right of venue in the State of Massachusetts, County of Middlesex, in the municipal court. If any provision or part of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, all other parts of this Agreement remain in effect.